Sunday, January 3, 2010

tattoos are my brand and piercing are my calling card

i will be whoever the fuck i want to
&& you cant tell me otherwise.

punk rock chick


i'm a violent, angry,
passionate person,
with high hopes
and big dreams.


i wont be someone who will be told
what she can and cant achieve.
what is and what isnt possible.
what i should and shouldnt do.

no, fuck that.
i'm getting tattoos and doing what i shouldnt
i will do the impossible and achieve the unachievable.

because as long as there is breath in my body
i will fight. for myself.
&& against those who doubt,
not just me but people like me-
dreamers with their heads in the clouds
and their feet on the floor

the non-believers,
who judge the impossible
by their own standard of mediocre living.
they say impossible, but impossible isn't fact.
its only an opinion.


&& in my opinion
an impossible task explains itself.

i'm-possible.




I'm a bad influence && i wont change for anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment