Sunday, January 17, 2010

Death before dishonor

Its not difficult to realize the impact of attitude in our day to day life. Sometimes, attitude is more important than facts. Personally, I never expect to lose. Even when I'm the underdog, I still prepare for victory. The most important thing to realise is that we have a choice regarding the attitude we will wear for a particular day. Attitude changes everything. The last of the human freedoms is to choose ones attitude in any given set of circumstances and its amazing how much it can change things.

Attitude is a choice.
A decision you make when you choose to be better.

My attitude toward my sport has been so caught up with times, technique, perfectionism. I have forgotten the most import thing of all. My love and passion for what i do. My attitude shifted from loving what i do to watching that clock. 2010 has brought with it the wrong set of values and attitude and i will not be able to go far this year unless i make the informed choice to change it.

You cannot tailor make your situation in life, but you can tailor make your attitudes to fit those situations.

Why worry about times? If you train hard you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat. So put you fucking head down, get to work and hit that starting line knowing you did absolutely everything you possibly could to prepare yourself for victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment