Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fear.

Fear is a great motivator for my running. I am one of those people who are terrified of losing. There are millions of people like me. Afraid of failure. The difference between them and myself is that my fear motivates me, it doesn't hinder me. When I'm scared, I work harder, I don't give up. When I'm defeated, I believe harder, I don't doubt myself.
When I'm scared, I'm desperate and it written all over my face when i run.


This is a tough way to play the game. But my fear is my strength. When it comes down to racing, its a matter of life and death. Failure is not an option i consider or prepare for.
Thats what its all about. Catch or be caught. Flee or Fail. You have to know you are the best. There is no option. Bare your souls and lay everything on the line.

Because, if your not scared, then your not taking risks.
&& if your not taking risks, then your not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment