Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tragic.

In life, there are many great tragedies. You could lose the love of your life. Lose you mother, brother, father, sister, everyone you care about. You could lose your home. Lose your legs, or arms. Your sight or sound. You could lose your mind or lose your kids. And the sad part is that a lot of these things are out of your control. Everybody dies. Accidents happen.

The real tragedy is when your lose yourself.
Lose hold your dreams.

The greatest tragedies are not written in a book. Or inflicted on you by fate. The greatest tragedy is when you look in the mirror and you are not everything you wanted to be. When you see her eyes and know she didn't do everything she could to be her best.


You might think I'm crazy for having big dreams. Or maybe I'm crazy because I vocalize these dreams. How many people say they will be there and never make it?
And i see your point.
But what you don't know is that by telling my dreams, i make them real. Achievable. I can do anything i put my mind to as long as i put my whole self into that task. I am a powerful, strong-willed determined person who will do everything within legal limits to achieve my dreams.
Again, how many people have said that and still not made it. You might be saying the same thing.
But I have worked for this. every single day of my life. I WILL NOT be known as a dreamer. But a DO-ER.

I have the courage and determination to push my body to its limits. I can push myself to train until i can no longer move, then get up and train some more.

Can You?

No comments:

Post a Comment