Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who are you to judge?

People often think that I'm not good enough.
Not fast enough.
Not strong enough.
Not talented enough.
Well ive got something to tell you. Who are you to judge me? You dont see how hard I train or how much weight i lift in the gyms. You dont see how much of my entire soul goes into this. You dont see my bad training days that often end in tears and you dont see my good days either. You have no idea about my training regime or how dedicated I am. You dont know me. Or how much I deserve this && who are you to tell me i dont?
You dont know how much i need this. You dont know my story or how ive worked for this every single day of my life. you have no idea what i'm capable of. I know whats within me, even if you cant see it;
yet.
I will show you how great i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment