Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its going to be my year.

I feel better now. Knowing when my next race is.
It was a tough week for me.
Not knowing what comes next.
not quite sure what i was training for.

Im scared to make to big of a call at this point in time what i have in me.
i'll dwell on my limitations for a few days more before i let the world know what i want.
its scary to think i can run these times.
never in my wildest dreams did i ever think it possible.
i was always the kid who tried her best but never really got anywhere.
so i guess deep down, regardless of the times im running, i still feel like im really not any good. which is the dumbest thing ever. I lie to myself alot, trying to convince myself i am good enough. but i guess it'll take a while to sink in. Its hard to think im good when no one else really rates me.
But who cares what others think?
Times dont lie.
and ive worked damn hard for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment