Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I told you.

Its been a rough road for me over the past few weeks. Training has been tough, had a couple of disappointing meets. But i tried to keep the faith.

The funny thing with hurdles is that one day your race could be a mess. And the next, things fall into place and it works.

Last weekend was possibly the best weekend ive had in awhile. If you havent already gathered, i cop ALOT of shit from all these "wannabe" athletes. A couple of months ago i posted something in this very blog, it read:

People may doubt what you say

but they will believe what you do.


They have to. So let them doubt you.
Discourage you. Disrespect you.
Let them tell you that you cant do it.
Prove them wrong.

Last week, i proved them wrong.
My motivation has now doubled.

Dont ever doubt me ever again.

watch me sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment