Monday, March 12, 2012

why you will never beat me

and at the end of the day, all that matters is what you believe in.
those who believe can make anything possible.
if you believe in yourself, your not just saying, hey guys, i think I'm awesome.
your saying, i dare you to even try and beat me.
your saying, i have worked my hardest
i will do my best
and my best is better then you could even fantasise about

i have travelled through the depths of fear and pain
i have accepted
i am overcoming
and the strength that i have gained along the way is far greater then anything you could imagine

to beat me now,
you must not only have more talent
not only have more speed
not only have more faith
but you must have to endure what i have endured
overcome what i have overcame..
be stronger then i am.

my willingness not to be defeated
to hold my head up strong when everyone would understand if i gave up
that is why you will never beat me.

i have crawled and fought for every step.

you merely wandered.

No comments:

Post a Comment