Thursday, February 18, 2010

Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right

Here we are again. The word impossible is thrown at me again and again and again. But I've come to realize why these demons of my dreams are trying to convince me that my goals are impossible. And I ask of you now, do you know the difference between impossible, and improbable.





Impossible, adjective; not possible; unable to be, exist, happen. unable to be done, performed, effected. incapable of being true, as a rumor. not to be done, endured, with any degree of reason or propriety. utterly impracticable. hopelessly unsuitable, difficult, or objectionable.


So impossible is what? Difficult, hard, an opinion that something can not be done. Nobody said it was going to be easy. If it were easy everyone would do it, but to define a task as impossible? You might as well not even get out of bed today because life is just to hard for you. Im a huge believer in that God will never give me more then i can handle. So i can handle this. It seems impossible to you because you dont see the countless hours of dogged determination on the training field. It seems impossible for you, because God knew you could never achieve such greatness. It always seems impossible until its done

Which leads me to think that we would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.




"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."



What you're thinking is what you're becoming. It all leads back to whats going on up stairs in that self-loathing mind of yours. If your mind can believe something, and i mean truely BELIEVE it, then you can achieve anything. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, then pretend you are. Believing your the best comes far before being the best.

"I said i was the greatest even before i knew i was." - Ali



People call it impossible. Say my dreams are a joke. Jokes? There are no jokes. The truth is the funniest joke of all. And the truth is, I'm doing what you believe is impossible. Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools and it is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible. I act as if it were impossible to fail.

And one day i will fail, but my failures are my strength. Only a person who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. I've failed millions of times in my life, and thats why i succeed.


So don't count the days, make the days count. Dont listen to a word they say. What keeps me going is goals. These impossible, improbable, unlikely, unbelievable goals. That, and proving you wrong.


Some times its fun to do the impossible, you should try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment